The coming decade will be ‘dangerous’ since world war || – Putin
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the coming decade will be the “most dangerous” since the end of World War II.
“Ahead is probably the most dangerous, unpredictable and at the same time important decade since the end of the Second World War,” Putin told members of the annual Valdai Discussion Club, adding that the situation is “to a certain extent revolutionary”.
- Putin scrambles to increase weapons production for Ukraine war
- Rishi Sunak becomes the new UK’s Prime minister after Liz Truss resignation
- Dormitory fire kills children at school for the blind in Uganda
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian teen in Jenin raid
- Liz Truss is entitled to $129,000 a year as an ex-prime minister, despite shortest term ever